What are some of the nutritious ingredients used in these recipes?
15 Healthy, Low-Carb Recipes for Busy Weeknights
Chicken Cauliflower Fried Rice
A flavorful and satisfying alternative to traditional fried rice.
- 2 cups cauliflower rice
- 1 chicken breast, cooked and diced
- 1/2 cup chopped carrots
- 1/2 cup diced bell peppers
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
1. Heat a large skillet or wok over medium heat.
2. Add sesame oil and garlic, sauté for 1 minute.
3. Add carrots and bell peppers, cook until slightly tender.
4. Stir in cauliflower rice and chicken, cook for another 3-4 minutes.
5. Add soy sauce, mix well, and cook for an additional 1-2 minutes.
6. Serve hot.
Spinach and Feta Stuffed Chicken Breast
A flavorful and protein-packed meal that is ready in no time.
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1 cup spinach, chopped
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C).
2. Cut a pocket into each chicken breast without cutting all the way through.
3. In a bowl, mix chopped spinach, feta cheese, oregano, salt, and pepper.
4. Stuff each chicken breast with the spinach and feta mixture.
5. Heat olive oil in an oven-safe skillet over medium-high heat.
6. Sear the stuffed chicken breasts on both sides until browned.
7. Transfer the skillet to the oven and bake for 20-25 minutes until the chicken is cooked through.
8. Serve hot.